Sunday 14 April 2013

Update: 14th April 2013

Well, not only is the jaw being problematic recently, but my fits have become more regular. So much for 2013 being my year, but I have had to quit work for the time being, and I had to write a letter of complaint to the Walton Centre as they cancelled an appointment that we had been waiting over 10 months for!
Anyway, we have seen my neurologist and we are waiting for a number of appointments, one for the pain clinic has come through which is on Tuesday (fingers crossed they can help!), I need a week long EEG scan, someone to film me having a fit, and maybe a stay in hospital over summer to investigate!
No progress can be made with my jaw until my fits are controlled so I'm just hoping I can get through my exams and then get my fits sorted before year 2 at university!

On a lighter note, I had a fabulous 21st birthday, a little house party with close friends and family and I was truly spoiled! Hopefully be able to write again soon with some positive news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment